From Steffen Rusitschka <r...@megazebra.com>
Subject Re: disappointed
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:37:05 GMT
Same thing here... Since #5677 seems to affect a lot of users what do
you think about releasing a version 1.2.6.1? I can patch myself, yeah,
but do I want to push this into production? Hmm...

--
Steffen Rusitschka
CTO

rusi@megazebra.com
Challenge me at www.megazebra.com

MegaZebra GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Henning Kosmack, Christian Meister, Steffen Rusitschka
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München, HRB 177947