From MichaƂ Michalski <mich...@opera.com>
Subject Re: memtable overhead
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:06:58 GMT
Not sure how up-to-date this info is, but from some discussions that
happened here long time ago I remember that a minimum of 1MB per
Memtable needs to be allocated.

The other constraint here is memtable_total_space_in_mb setting in
cassandra.yaml, which you might wish to tune when having a lot of CFs.

M.