From Baskar Duraikannu <baskar.duraikannu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working with libcql
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 00:55:55 GMT
You can replace "USE" statement with create statement and then change use_callback with whatever
you want to do next.

--
Thanks,
Baskar Duraikannu

Shubham Mittal <smsmittal14@gmail.com> wrote:

>So, if I want to create a keyspace, what do I need to change in that file?
>

>On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:04 AM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
>
>The highlighted line will read all the rows from the system table that lists the keyspaces
in the cluster.

>Cheers
>

>-----------------
>
>Aaron Morton
>
>Freelance Cassandra Consultant
>
>New Zealand
>

>@aaronmorton
>
>http://www.thelastpickle.com
>

>On 9/07/2013, at 9:46 PM, Shubham Mittal <smsmittal14@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>yeah I tried that and below is the output I get
>

>LOG: resolving remote host localhost:9160
>
>LOG: resolved remote host, attempting to connect
>
>LOG: connection successful to remote host
>
>LOG: sending message: 0x0100000500000000 {version: 0x01, flags: 0x00, stream: 0x00, opcode:
0x05, length: 0} OPTIONS

>LOG: wrote to socket 8 bytes
>
>LOG: error reading header End of file
>

>and I checked all the keyspaces in my cluster, it changes nothing in the cluster.
>

>I couldn't understand the code much. What is this code supposed to do anyways?
>

>On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 4:20 AM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
>
>Did you see the demo app ?
>
>Seems to have a few examples of reading data.
>

>https://github.com/mstump/libcql/blob/master/demo/main.cpp#L85
>

>Cheers
>

>-----------------
>
>Aaron Morton
>
>Freelance Cassandra Consultant
>
>New Zealand
>

>@aaronmorton
>
>http://www.thelastpickle.com
>

>On 9/07/2013, at 1:14 AM, Shubham Mittal <smsmittal14@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>Hi,
>

>I found out that there exist a C++ client libcql for cassandra but its github repository
just provides the example on how to connect to cassandra. Is there anyone who has written
some code using libcql to read and write data to a cassandra DB, kindly share it.