From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: IllegalArgumentException on query with AbstractCompositeType
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 22:26:47 GMT
> Aaron Morton can confirm but I think one problem could be that to create an index on a
field with small number of possible values is not good.
Yes.
In cassandra each value in the index becomes a single row in the internal secondary index
CF. You will end up with a huge row for all the values with false.

And in general, if you want a queue you should use a queue.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand