From Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com>
Subject Strange preparedStatment response...
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 05:05:04 GMT
Hi All,
Using JDBC prepareStatement when I use secondary index and use that in preparedStatement I
get no rows back. If I replace the ? with a integer I get the rows back I expect. If I use
setObject() instead of setInt() I get the following exception:
 encountered object of class: class java.lang.Integer, but only 'String' is supported to
map to the various VARCHAR types

Makes me wonder what I am doing wrong? I use IntegerType for the column value type but it
looks like maybe when you use a sql statement where you have column_name = ? it is comparing
maybe the column name rather than the Integer values in the column?

Thanks for the help.
-Tony