Oops I meant "describe table ..."

Thanks

Jabbar Azam

On 10 June 2013 00:16, Jabbar Azam <ajazam@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Joe,

I would use cqlsh and run " table in there ...". I'm not sure why you want to run that from the driver!

Thanks

Jabbar Azam

On 9 June 2013 23:49, Joe Greenawalt <joe.greenawalt@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I was playing around with the datastax driver today, and I wanted to call "DESCRIBE TABLE ....;".  But got a syntax error: line 1:0 no viable alternative at input 'describe'.  Is that functionality just not implemented in the 1.0 driver?

If that's true:
Does anyone know if its planned?
Is there another way to get a description of the table?

If it's not true, does anyone know where I could be doing something wrong?
I have a good connection, and I'm simply running session.execute("DESCRIBE TABLE {keyspaceName}.{tableName};");

Thanks,
Joe