On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Nimi Wariboko Jr <nimiwaribokoj@gmail.com> wrote:

1.) Seeing as how I only had a single node cluster previously, if I just `nodetool move 0` the original node that should be an easy fix then?

You don't need to move the node (and it won't fix everything), just run sstableloader.

2.) Is my data not marked as deleted? If I use sstableloader to restream the data am I just reorganizing my entire cluster or is there some logic I must use to mark deleted columns/rows as undeleted?

Your data is not marked as deleted.  sstableloader will stream all of the data on that node to all other nodes that need it.

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax