Thanks for all the advice I really appreciate it.

1.) Seeing as how I only had a single node cluster previously, if I just `nodetool move 0` the original node that should be an easy fix then?

2.) Is my data not marked as deleted? If I use sstableloader to restream the data am I just reorganizing my entire cluster or is there some logic I must use to mark deleted columns/rows as undeleted?