@Faraaz check out the comment by Aaron morton here : http://cassandra-user-incubator-apache-org.3065146.n2.nabble.com/Seed-Nodes-td6077958.html
Having same nodes is a good idea but it is not necessary.
In your case, sure the nodes will be in the cluster for 10
minutes but what about sporadic failures that cause them to leave the ring and
then re-enter it? At that point, you might reach the network fragmentation
issue.

I am not sure I understand this completely, if a node leaves the ring and re enters it would use its seed nodes to know about the ring and these nodes would be the ones which are part of ring so I don't see any information lag happening here.