From "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hil...@nrel.gov>
Subject Re: Unit Testing Cassandra
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:53:03 GMT
For unit testing, we actually use PlayOrm which has an in-memory version of nosql so we just
write unit tests against our code which uses the in-memory version but that is only if you
are in java.
Later,
Dean

From: Shahab Yunus <shahab.yunus@gmail.com<mailto:shahab.yunus@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:46 AM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>" <user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Unit Testing Cassandra

Thanks Stephen for you reply and explanation. My bad that I mixed those up and wasn't clear
enough. Yes, I have different 2 requests/questions.

1) One is for the unit testing.

2) Second (in which I am more interested in) is for performance (stress/load) testing. Let
us keep integration aside for now.

I do see some stuff out there but wanted to know recommendations from the community given
their experience.

Regards,
Shahab

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 3:15 AM, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com<mailto:stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com>>