From Shahab Yunus <shahab.yu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: block size
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:29:00 GMT
Ok. Though the closest that I can find is this (Aaron Morton's great blog):
http://thelastpickle.com/2011/07/04/Cassandra-Query-Plans/

I would also like to know the answer as, as such, I also haven't came
across 'block size' as a core concept (or a concept to be considered while
developing with) Cassandra unlike Hadoop.

Regards,
Shahab