From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coprosessors/Triggers in C*
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:34:45 GMT
This is arguably something you should do yourself. I have been
investigating integrating vertx and cassandra together for a while to
accomplish this type of work, mainly to move processing close to data and
eliminate large batches that can be computed from a single map of data.

https://github.com/zznate/intravert-ug/wiki/Service-Processor-for-trigger-like-functionality