From julien Campan <julien.cam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quick question on seed nodes configuration
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 14:43:56 GMT
Hi ,

The seeds are only used when a node appears in the cluster. At this moment
it chooses a seed (in the same dc) in order to have some information.

So, the most secure way is to write all your other nodes as seed, but in
fact you need only one up.
if you think that you will never have 3 node down at the same time , you
can put only three nodes.

Julien Campan