From Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: Data Loss/Missing With Cassandra
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:05:20 GMT
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Nimi Wariboko Jr
<nimiwaribokoj@gmail.com>wrote:

> 1.) Seeing as how I only had a single node cluster previously, if I just
> `nodetool move 0` the original node that should be an easy fix then?

You don't need to move the node (and it won't fix everything), just run
sstableloader.

> 2.) Is my data not marked as deleted? If I use sstableloader to restream
> the data am I just reorganizing my entire cluster or is there some logic I
> must use to mark deleted columns/rows as undeleted?

Your data is not marked as deleted.  sstableloader will stream all of the
data on that node to all other nodes that need it.

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>