From "Burns, Eric" <Eric.Bu...@compuware.com>
Subject RE: Unsubscribe?
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:13:40 GMT
I thought it was interesting that when I tried to subscribe to the developers list my e-mail
was bounced for being spam.  But the user subscription got through just fine.

Could this be happening on the unsubscribe?  I've seen "your message is spam" messages bounced
by the recipient for looking like spam.

From: Robert Wille [mailto:rwille@fold3.com]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 9:32 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org

I unsubscribed a while ago and then resubscribed. It took about four unsubscribe attempts
before it actually worked.

From: "Fatih P." <fatihpiristine@gmail.com<mailto:fatihpiristine@gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:46:30 +0300
To: <user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>

i tried the same and receiving mails.

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Luke Hospadaruk <Luke.Hospadaruk@ithaka.org<mailto:Luke.Hospadaruk@ithaka.org>>
wrote:
Hi,
I hate to be a clod, but I'd really like to unsubscribe from this list.  I've tried every
permutation I can think of to do it "the right way", and all of the styles in the help message.
 If there's a moderator reading this could you please take me off the list?

Thanks,
Luke