From "Paco a.k.a. \"Francisco Trujillo\"" <F.Truji...@genetwister.nl>
Subject rename a cluster in cassandra 1.2.6
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:30:40 GMT
I am using cassandra 1.2.6 in cluster with a single node. I am trying to rename the cluster
using the instructions in:

Cassandra clustername mismatch

After doing all the steps indicate I continue with the same error when I start cassandra after
change the cassandra.yaml file

Do anyone Know if it is a problem of cassandra 1.2.6?

Thanks

[cid:image001.png@01CE6C06.7F4A9180]<http://www.genetwister.nl/>
Disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom/which they are addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete this e-mail from your system
and do not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. This e-mail shall not constitute a
binding agreement unless expressly confirmed in writing by one of the Directors of Genetwister.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Genetwister. Finally, the recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Genetwister accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail or damage caused by the use
of the information contained in this e-mail. / Chamber of Commerce Arnhem, The Netherlands
no.: 11043533