From <cscetbon....@orange.com>
Subject Re: Removing authentification
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 12:21:18 GMT
right ! authorizer was still set. I didn't know there was 2 different classes for handling
logging and access.

thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON

On Jun 4, 2013, at 12:00 PM, Michal Michalski <michalm@opera.com<mailto:michalm@opera.com>>
wrote:

How about authorizer? Is it set to
org.apache.cassandra.auth.AllowAllAuthorizer?

Authenticator is responsible for handling logging in as a specific user.
Authorizer checks if logged user has appriopriate permissions.

M.