From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: [Cassandra] Replacing Cassandra's default reconciler
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 05:17:22 GMT
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.7.0-beta2/src/java/org/apache/cassandra/db/ColumnFamily.java
What was the name of the function you were looking at ?

> It seems that Cassandra was supporting application specific reconcilers before
Can you provide some more information about what you are calling a reconciler?

Are you talking about the way multiple IColumn instances are reconciled?

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 27/06/2013, at 7:46 PM, Emalayan Vairavanathan <svemalayan@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am bit confused. It seems that Cassandra was supporting application specific reconcilers
before. Please check the link below.

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/tags/cassandra-0.7.0-beta2/src/java/org/apache/cassandra/db/ColumnFamily.java
>
> However I could not find these changes in 1.2.  Did Cassandra support application specific
custom reconciler in previous releases ? If it was supported in previous releases, then why
it was removed later ?