From <cscetbon....@orange.com>
Subject DC dedicated to Hadoop jobs
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:42:04 GMT
Hi,

Our Hadoop jobs will only do READs and we want to restrict reads in this dedicated DC  even
if performances are bad.

What can we do to achieve this goal ?
- set dynamic_snitch_badness_threshold to 0.98 on these DC's nodes ? can we have different
dynamic_snitch_badness_threshold values on nodes from different DC ?
- for consistency to LOCAL_QUORUM ? However if we have more than one replica we'll do more
reads

thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.