From Faraaz Sareshwala <fsareshw...@quantcast.com>
Subject Re: headed to cassandra conference next week in San Fran?
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 21:38:37 GMT
I'll be attending  and will try and meet up with you :). I see your posts often
on this list -- would love to pick your brain and learn more about what you are
using cassandra for and how it's working for you.

I'm a software engineer at Quantcast and we're just beginning to use cassandra.
So far it's been great, but there's still a lot to learn in this space.

See you at the conference, hopefully!

Faraaz

or just email me at dean@alvazan.com.