From Davide Anastasia <davide.anasta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulk loader with Cassandra 1.2.5
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 09:53:01 GMT
Hi,
how should the bulk loader be modified to support composite columns?

Thanks,
Davide

On 7 Jun 2013, at 10:56, Keith Wright <kwright@nanigans.com> wrote:

> Looking into it further, I believe your issue is that you did not define the table with
compact storage.  Without that, CQL3 will treat every column as a composite (as is hinted
in your stack trace where you see AbstractCompositeType is the cause of the error).  Try changing
your table definition as follows: