From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: NREL has released open source Databus on github for time series data
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 03:51:35 GMT
Hi Dean,
	Does this handle rollup aggregates along with the time series data ?
	I had a quick look at the links and could not see anything.

Cheers
Aaron

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 22/06/2013, at 2:51 AM, "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hiller@nrel.gov> wrote:

> NREL has released their open source databus.  They spin it as energy data (and a system
for campus energy/building energy) but it is very general right now and probably will stay
pretty general.  More information can be found here

> http://www.nrel.gov/analysis/databus/
>
> The source code can be found here
> https://github.com/deanhiller/databus
>
> Star the project if you like the idea.  NREL just did a big press release and is developing
a community around the project.  It is in it's early stages but there are users using it and
I am helping HP set an instance up this month.  If you want to become a committer on the project,
let me know as well.