From Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Creating an "Index" column...
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:20:40 GMT
Never mind I figured it out. I found it via a search for Secondary indexes.

Regards,
-Tony

________________________________
 From: Tony Anecito <adanecito@yahoo.com>
To: Users-Cassandra <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 10:39 AM
Subject: Creating an "Index" column...

Hi All,

I have a column family with multiple columns and when I try a where clause with one of the
columns that is not the "key" column Cassandra gives me an error about it not being an index
column.
So where can I find an example of creating a column family with one or more columns being
"Indexed"? I googled last night and could not find an example quickly.

Also I am assuming a index column in Cassandra does not have to be unique?

Thanks,
-Tony