From Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 1.2.6 released
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:26:13 GMT
I get http status 404 when I try to download.

Where can I find the release notes for this version?

Thanks,
-Tony

________________________________
 From: Sylvain Lebresne <sylvain@datastax.com>
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:53 AM
Subject: [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 1.2.6 released

The Cassandra team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Cassandra
version 1.2.6.

Cassandra is a highly scalable second-generation distributed database,
bringing together Dynamo's fully distributed design and Bigtable's
ColumnFamily-based data model. You can read more here:

 http://cassandra.apache.org/

Downloads of source and binary distributions are listed in our download
section:

 http://cassandra.apache.org/download/

This version is a maintenance/bug fix release[1] on the 1.2 series. As always,
please pay attention to the release notes[2] and Let us know[3] if you were to
encounter any problem.

Enjoy!

[1]: http://goo.gl/hXbMA (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/vlteJ (NEWS.txt)