From <cscetbon....@orange.com>
Subject Removing authentification
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 09:54:24 GMT
Hi,

What's the procedure to remove authentification ?
I have set authenticator to org.apache.cassandra.auth.AllowAllAuthenticator in cassandra.yaml,
however I still get

cqlsh:pns_fr> select * from t1 limit 1;
Bad Request: User anonymous has no SELECT permission on <table k1.t1> or any of its
parents
Perhaps you meant to use CQL 2? Try using the -2 option when starting cqlsh.

Do I have to drop system_auth keyspace ? Can I do it without authentification enabled ?

thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.