If you're looking for logging like "get keyX with CL quorum and slice Y took n millis"

That would be even better! Maybe should I file a ticket in Cassandra Jira for this feature? Do you think it would be helpful?

BTW, just "get keyX" or "set keyX" would work for me. I'll check org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraServer as Aaron suggested (but still the list of classes would be helpful :) )

Thanks!