If you do that same get again, is the column still being returned? (days later)

-Jeremiah

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 6:16 AM, Tamar Fraenkel <tamar@tok-media.com> wrote:
Hi!

TTL was set:

[default@HLockingManager] get HLocks['/LockedTopic/31a30c12-652d-45b3-9ac2-0401cce85517'];
=> (column=69b057d4-3578-4326-a9d9-c975cb8316d2, value=36396230353764342d333537382d343332362d613964392d633937356362383331366432, timestamp=1369307815049000, ttl=10)

Also, all other lock columns expire as expected.

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Fraenkel†
Senior Software Engineer, TOK Media†