Hello everyone.
I have a daily maintenance task at c* which does:

-truncate cfs
-clearsnapshots
-repair
-cleanup

The reason I need to clean things is that I wont need most of my inserted data on the next day. It's kind a business requirement.

Well,  the problem I'm running to, is the misunderstanding about cleanup operation.
I have 2 nodes with lower than half usage of disk, which is moreless 13GB;

But, the last few days, arbitrarily each node have reported me a cleanup error indicating that the disk was full. Which is not true.

Error occured during cleanup
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.io.IOException: disk full

So I'd like to know more about what does happens in a cleanup operation.
Appreciate any help.