From "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hil...@nrel.gov>
Subject Re: data clean up problem
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 19:37:16 GMT
Also, how many nodes are you running?

From: cem <cayiroglu@gmail.com<mailto:cayiroglu@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:17 PM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>" <user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: data clean up problem

Thanks for the answer but it is already set to 0 since I don't do any delete.

Cem

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru@gmail.com<mailto:edlinuxguru@gmail.com>>
wrote:
You need to change the gc_grace time of the column family. It defaults to 10 days. By default
the tombstones will not go away for 10 days.

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:46 PM, cem <cayiroglu@gmail.com<mailto:cayiroglu@gmail.com>>