From Bryan Talbot <btal...@aeriagames.com>
Subject Re: index_interval
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 04:10:25 GMT
So will cassandra provide a way to limit its off-heap usage to avoid
unexpected OOM kills?  I'd much rather have performance degrade when 100%
of the index samples no longer fit in memory rather than the process being
killed with no way to stabilize it without adding hardware or removing data.

-Bryan