From srmore <comom...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot resolve schema disagreement
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 00:40:24 GMT
Hello,
I have a cluster of 4 nodes and two of them are on different schema. I
tried to run the commands described in the FAQ section but no luck  (
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FAQ#schema_disagreement) .

After running the commands, I get back to the same issue. Cannot afford to
lose the data so I guess this is the only option for me. And unfortunately
I am using 1.0.12 ( cannot upgrade as of now ). Any, ideas on what might be
happening or any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

/srm