From srmore <comom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot resolve schema disagreement
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 21:16:27 GMT
Thanks Rob !

Tried the steps, that did not work, however I was able to resolve the
problem by syncing the clocks. The thing that confuses me is that, the FAQ
says "Before 0.7.6, this can also be caused by cluster system clocks being
substantially out of sync with each other". The version I am using was
1.0.12.

This raises an important question, where does Cassandra get the time
information from ? and is it required (I know it is highly highly advisable
to) to keep clocks in sync, any suggestions/best practices on how to keep
the clocks in sync  ?

/srm