From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade 1.1.10 -> 1.2.4
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 20:35:36 GMT
If you are using hector it can setup the embedded server properly.

When using the server directly inside cassandra I have run into a similar
problem..

https://github.com/edwardcapriolo/cassandra/blob/range-tombstone-thrift/test/unit/org/apache/cassandra/thrift/EndToEndTest.java

@BeforeClass
public static void setup() throws IOException, InvalidRequestException,
TException{
Schema.instance.clear(); // Schema are now written on disk and will be
reloaded
new EmbeddedCassandraService().start();
ThriftSessionManager.instance.setCurrentSocket(new
InetSocketAddress(9160));
server = new CassandraServer();
server.set_keyspace("Keyspace1");
}