From Sam Overton <...@acunu.com>
Subject Re: Running Cassandra with no open TCP ports
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 15:22:01 GMT
You can configure cassandra to use an ephemeral port for the storage
endpoint by setting the following in cassandra.yaml:
storage_port: 0

or by setting the system property cassandra.storage_port=0

Similarly for the RPC (thrift) endpoint, using rpc_port in cassandra.yaml
or the system property cassandra.rpc_port

Regards,

Sam

--
Sam Overton