From Steven Siebert <>
Subject Re: Cassandra Experts
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 21:01:36 GMT
Hi Liz,

Are you looking for a reference to professional cassandra
services/support...or looking to learn cassandra to provide said support?
 If the former, I highly recommend DataStax (  I'm a
non-affiliated future customer (adoption delay is on our side), and have
thus far received great support from their sales and technical teams - they
have spent a lot of time out of hide to capture my needs and answer my

...not to mention their direct ties to apache cassandra (,
they obviously have the technical capabilities current and future.

>From one cassandra user -- if you're looking for paid support, that's where
I would go.

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Liz Lee <> wrote:

> Hello,
> My name is Liz and I just subscribed to the mailing list for Cassandra.  I
> work for a consulting company by the name of Red Oak Technologies, and we
> have a world-class client who is in need of Cassandra professional services
> expertise.  If anyone has any tips or leads for me, I surely would be
> grateful! :)
> Liz
> Liz Lee
> Red Oak Technologies