From Steven Siebert <smsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Experts
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 21:01:36 GMT
Hi Liz,

Are you looking for a reference to professional cassandra
services/support...or looking to learn cassandra to provide said support?
 If the former, I highly recommend DataStax (
http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/consulting).  I'm a
non-affiliated future customer (adoption delay is on our side), and have
thus far received great support from their sales and technical teams - they
have spent a lot of time out of hide to capture my needs and answer my
questions.

...not to mention their direct ties to apache cassandra (
http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/datastax-enterprise/apache-cassandra),
they obviously have the technical capabilities current and future.

>From one cassandra user -- if you're looking for paid support, that's where
I would go.

Regards,

Steve