From Everton Lima <peitin.inu...@gmail.com>
Subject Upgrade 1.1.10 -> 1.2.4
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 20:24:00 GMT
Hello, someone can help me to use the Object CassandraServer() in version
1.2.4??
I was using this in version 1.1.10, and thats work, but was happening
something that I can not solve (sometimes my cpu up to 100% and stay
forever) so I decide to do the upgrade.

I start the cassandra with EmbeededCassandraServer.
The actual error is:
when the code call

    public ThriftClientState currentSession()
    {
        SocketAddress socket = remoteSocket.get();
        assert socket != null;

        ThriftClientState cState = activeSocketSessions.get(socket);
        if (cState == null)
        {
            cState = new ThriftClientState();
            activeSocketSessions.put(socket, cState);
        }
        return cState;
    }

the variable socket is null. This methos is calling with:

CassandraServer cs = new CassandraServer();
cs.describe_keyspace()

--
Everton Lima Aleixo
Bacharel em Ciência da Computação pela UFG