From VĂ­ctor Hugo Oliveira Molinar <vhmoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Cleanup understastanding
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 14:39:04 GMT
Hello everyone.
I have a daily maintenance task at c* which does:

-truncate cfs
-clearsnapshots
-repair
-cleanup

The reason I need to clean things is that I wont need most of my inserted
data on the next day. It's kind a business requirement.

Well,  the problem I'm running to, is the misunderstanding about cleanup
operation.
I have 2 nodes with lower than half usage of disk, which is moreless 13GB;

But, the last few days, arbitrarily each node have reported me a cleanup
error indicating that the disk was full. Which is not true.

*Error occured during cleanup*
*java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.io.IOException: disk full*

So I'd like to know more about what does happens in a cleanup operation.
Appreciate any help.