From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Decommission nodes starts to appear from one node (1.0.11)
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 11:30:01 GMT
Not sure to understand you correctly, but if you are dealing with ghost
nodes that you want to remove, I never saw a node that could resist to an
"unsafeAssassinateEndpoint".

http://grokbase.com/t/cassandra/user/12b9eaaqq4/remove-crashed-node
http://grokbase.com/t/cassandra/user/133nmsm3hd/removing-old-nodes

I hope this will help, I have no clue on why this is happening, I am not
one of these experts you asked for ;-).

Alain