From <cscetbon....@orange.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop jobs and data locality
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 16:29:21 GMT
Unfortunately I've just tried with a new cluster with RandomPartitioner and it doesn't work
better :

it may come from hadoop/pig modifications :

18:02:53|elia:hadoop cyril$ git diff --stat cassandra-1.1.5..cassandra-1.2.1 .
 .../apache/cassandra/hadoop/BulkOutputFormat.java  |   27 +--
 .../apache/cassandra/hadoop/BulkRecordWriter.java  |   55 +++---
 .../cassandra/hadoop/ColumnFamilyInputFormat.java  |  102 ++++++----
 .../cassandra/hadoop/ColumnFamilyOutputFormat.java |   31 ++--
 .../cassandra/hadoop/ColumnFamilyRecordReader.java |   76 ++++----
 .../cassandra/hadoop/ColumnFamilyRecordWriter.java |   24 +--
 .../apache/cassandra/hadoop/ColumnFamilySplit.java |   32 ++--
 .../org/apache/cassandra/hadoop/ConfigHelper.java  |   73 ++++++--
 .../cassandra/hadoop/pig/CassandraStorage.java     |  214 +++++++++++++-------

Can anyone help on getting more mapper running ? Maybe we should open a bug report ?
--
Cyril SCETBON

On May 5, 2013, at 8:45 AM, Shamim <srecon@yandex.ru<mailto:srecon@yandex.ru>>