From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra read reapair
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 08:23:27 GMT
> Only some keys of one CF are corrupt.
Checking you do not mean the row key is corrupt and cannot be read.

> I thought using CF ALL, would correct the problem with READ REPAIR, but by returning
to CL QUORUM, the problem persists.

By default in 1.X and beyond the default read repair chance is 0.1, so it's only enabled on
10% of requests.

In the absence of further writes all reads (at any CL) should return the same value.

What CL are you writing at ?

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant