From <chandana.tumm...@wipro.com>
Subject how to get column family details dynamically in cassandra bulk load program
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 13:36:58 GMT
Dear All,

I am using cassandra bulkload program from  www.datastax.com/dev/blog/bulk-loading‎
In This for CSV entry we are giving column name and validation class .
Is there any way to get the column names and validation class directly from database by giving
just keyspace and column family name ,like using JDBC
metadata we can get  details of the table dynamically.
Please can you let me know if there is any way to get.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandana Tummala.

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com