From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: Cassandra Experts
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 21:34:46 GMT

not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.

From: Steven Siebert [mailto:smsiebe@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 00:02
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cassandra Experts

Hi Liz,

Are you looking for a reference to professional cassandra services/support...or looking to
learn cassandra to provide said support?  If the former, I highly recommend DataStax (http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/consulting).
 I'm a non-affiliated future customer (adoption delay is on our side), and have thus far received
great support from their sales and technical teams - they have spent a lot of time out of
hide to capture my needs and answer my questions.

...not to mention their direct ties to apache cassandra (http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/datastax-enterprise/apache-cassandra),
they obviously have the technical capabilities current and future.

>From one cassandra user -- if you're looking for paid support, that's where I would go.

Regards,

Steve
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Liz Lee <liz.lee@redoaktech.com<mailto:liz.lee@redoaktech.com>>