From <cscetbon....@orange.com>
Subject Hadoop jobs and data locality
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 15:24:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Pig to calculate the sum of a columns from a columnfamily (scan of all rows) and
I've read that input data locality is supported at http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/HadoopSupport
However when I execute my Pig script Hadoop assigns only one mapper to the task and not one
mapper on each node (replication factor = 1).  FYI, I've 8 mappers available (2 per node).
Is there anything that can disable the data locality feature ?

Thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.