Hi Ravi

Key1 --> 123/IMAGE
Key2 --> 123/DOCUMENTS
Key3 --> 123/MULTIMEDIA

Which one is your ROW KEY ??   It is Key1,Key2,Key3?

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
All rows with the same key go on the same nodes. So if you use the same row key in different CF's they will be on the same nodes. i.e. have CF's called Image, Documents, Meta and store rows in all of them with the 123 key.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand