Just for clarification, why it is necessary to set the server rpc address to

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 2:22 AM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
Make sure that the server rpc_address is set to

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

On 20/04/2013, at 1:47 PM, Techy Teck <comptechgeeky@gmail.com> wrote:

I am also running into this problem. I have already enabled start_native_transport: true

And by this, I am trying to make a connection-

    private CassandraDatastaxConnection() {

            cluster = Cluster.builder().addContactPoint("localhost").build();
            session = cluster.connect("my_keyspace");
        } catch (NoHostAvailableException e) {
            throw new RuntimeException(e);

And everytime it gives me the same exception-

com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.NoHostAvailableException: All host(s) tried for query failed (tried: [localhost/])

Any idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks for the help.