You have the collection attributeNames, just iterate it
      Iterator<Row> it = result.iterator();
        while(it.hasNext()){
            Row row = it.next();
            for(String column : attributeNames) {
                //not sure how to put the columnName and columnValue that came back from the database
                attributes.put(column,row.getString(column));
            }
        }

Cheers