top command? st : time stolen from this vm by the hypervisor

jason

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Michael Theroux <mtheroux2@yahoo.com> wrote:
Sorry, Not sure what CPU steal is :)

I have AWS console with detailed monitoring enabled... things seem to track close to the minute, so I can see the CPU load go to 0... then jump at about the minute Cassandra reports the dropped messages,

-Mike