Hi, Aaron!

We were using 1.2.2. Now after your suggestion I've upgraded it to 1.2.3. That CorruptSSTableException is now gone, but the problem is still here - after some time we start getting another exception in cassandra logs (and transport exception on the client side). The new exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: One row required, 0 found. Full stacktrace available here [1]

[1] http://pastebin.com/W0nL6hK7

Thanks in advance,