Jonathan,
I'm a bit puzzled.  I had planned to attend Cassandra's major conference in the summer but then the NYC* conference was announced.  I spoke with DataStax and was told that there was no summer conference this year and that NYC* was all there was.  So, I spent my conference time/budget on it and so now can't attend SFSummit25.   NYC* was great but I feel that I got misled...or did I misunderstand somehow???

Brian Tarbox