Hi all,

is there someone on this list knowledgable enough about the plans for support on non-compact storage tables (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-5234) in Cassandra's Pig support? Currently Pig cannot be used with Cassandra 1.2 and CQL3-only tables and this hurts a lot (I found blog posts about this problem, a stackoverflow question and the related https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-4421 issue has quite a lot of watchers and voters).

I need to make a decision about our future development efforts and knowing whether this issue is on the road map or not would help.

regards,
ondřej černoš